ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE
The Wellness Centre was founded in 1954.
We provide the following services:
- Personal Counselling - for problems like depression, anxiety attacks, and for better personal and social adjustment;
- Psychometric Testing: IQ Test, Aptitude Test, Personality Test, Career Interest Test: these are followed by a one-on-one counselling session with the student where parents are requested to be present.
- Self Discovery Workshops to help students discover how much of their actual abilities they are not using, and how to grow into using more and more of these.
- Creativity training.
- Team Building sessions.
- Orientation programmes for freshers.
- Activities that nurture quality of life and wellness: Student Support Group, Open Music Evenings, Culture of Giving events...
Please click on the page of interest to you (at left) for more details.